At Cully Technologies we are very proud of our work. We invite you to check out the links to some of our previous work. The different sites vary according to the different requirements and needs of the businesses which ordered them.
Products :: Web Designs / Applications :: Training / Presentations
Please feel free to send us any feedback you may have. Your opinion matters. We hope you like what you see and we definitely hope to see your company's name on our list soon.
- ctSiteMonitor ctSiteMonitor can help you make sure you are getting the most out of your web sites and web applications. Hosting companies are quick to quote their three-nines service, but are you really getting that reliability? The ctSiteMonitor application will give you an external monitoring system that will email you when (if?) a web site goes down, and when it comes back up.
WEB DESIGNS / APPLICATIONS
Global Electronic Systems This company repairs high-end circuit boards for mission critical machinery in a variety of industries. We designed a system that replaced a MS Access system they had outgrown. In a very short period of time, the new system was brought up allowing them a better ability to track their customers, orders, sales orders and to better serve their customers. Visual Foxpro system with a MySQL backend.
iReadyHomes This company integrates all services with discounts for new home buyers: satellite, internet, security monitoring, etc.
GA Tech Support Just getting off the ground, this company was looking for a web site that would show their expertise and excitement to help other companies with their technical needs.
Bouncin' Bill's They needed a fun, bright site that would cleanly display their moon bounces and their fun foods off. They needed to balance between prsenting the information while not overwhelming their audience; namely young parents. Their other target audiences include corporate events, church events, grand-openings and fund raisers.
The neighborhood of Hamptons Grant wanted to make it easier to get information out to its homeowners. It also wanted to decrease the cost of getting the news out. PostNuke and a website fit the bill perfectly. See how the dynamic content and reviews serves the homeowners. Faster, cheaper, and open-source.
Kevin's H20 Rockets
A hobby site of mine. Take a look but don't succumb to the fun that is Water Rockets!
The Raggedy's & Teddy's Company
Here is a site redesign. They are wanting a whole new site with a better professional presentation. A shopping cart is in their future too.
A sister site to the Firefly Soaps. This site is focusing on a new business interest. Creating an independent sales force to sell the excellent natural products of Firefly Spa.
CourtSport Tennis Supply Courtsport wanted to increase the professionalism of its presence while not spending too much.
maggie flood "maggie flood" is a very special bridal shop for women. Located in historic Sudbury, Massachusetts, USA, they create bridal and special occasion dresses year round for our customers.
TRAINING / PRESENTATIONS
- Introduction to REALbasic - OBJECTIVE: This session will be an honest look at REALbasic, comparing it to Visual Foxpro and other cross-platform development tools.
DESCRIPTION: REALbasic is a cross-platform RAD tool that Fox developers can take to easily. In this session we are going to take an honest look at REALbasic and see how it compares to Visual FoxPro. REALbasic isn't free, and it isn't open sourced. This may fit just fine with your future development plans. Kevin Cully takes a long look at this tool, strengths and weaknesses.
09/08/2007 Presented to at the FoxForward 2007 Conference.
- Developing REALbasic Database Applications - OBJECTIVE: To give the audience a look at what it takes to develop a cross-platform database application; desktop and web application.
DESCRIPTION: VFP developers have developed database applications for years, both on the desktop and on the web. In this session, Kevin Cully will demonstrate one approach to developing cross platform desktop and web applications using REALbasic.
09/08/2007 Presented to at the FoxForward 2007 Conference.
- Using VFP to access MySQL - MySQL is a very popular database solution released under the GNU license as well as for a fee without restrictions. We'll be taking a look at MySQL from a VFP perspective. We will be: Comparing MySQL with the VFP DBC, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL; looking at how to install MySQL; finding ou what GUI tools are available to administer and query MySQL; looking at how to upsize VFP structures and data to MySQL; and looking at various techniques for connecting, querying and updating data from VFP; looking at the EXPLAIN command (optimization); and finding out how the wwSQL class from West-Wind to make things easier.
06/20/2007 Presented to the Atlanta FoxPro Users Group.
- Visual Foxpro : Data From Scratch - What if you wanted to create a parent and child table, with 100,000 records in the parent table, 1 to 5 child records, populated with some (slightly) meaninful information, and then to display them where as you move through the parent records that the appropriate child records would be displayed. All from scratch. How long would that take? In Visual Foxpro, it takes under three minutes. I even left in some syntax errors and the fixing of those errors.
08/20/2006 Screencast : 10M
- Using VFP to create LaTeX documents
- What if you wanted to generate a book complete with cross-referenced tables, figures, mathematical equations, scientific notations, bibliographies, table of contents, indexes and more? For these purposes you might use TeX (pronounced 'Tekh') or a superset called LaTeX (lay-tekh). LaTeX is a markup language used mainly by mathematicians, scientists, and engineers in academia to create documents due to its strong typesetting characteristics.
07/20/2006 Presented to the Atlanta FoxPro Users Group.
- Linux As A Desktop Operating System
- This document presents a frank and (mostly) balanced look at the Linux operating system, pointing out its strengths and weaknesses, how it compares to Windows, what productivity software is available, and how that productivity software matches up to the offerings available on Windows. He will also be discussing the issues of which distribution of Linux to choose, how they differ from one another, cost and licenses.
02/19/2004 Presented to the Atlanta FoxPro Users Group.
- Handling Graphics with VFP8, GDI+ and Web Connection - Web Connection, beginning with version 4.20 began exposing certain GDI+ functions via the wwImaging.dll and some extended functions. We will be taking these functions to the limit, discussing the capabilities, strengths and weaknesses by way of example.
04/17/2003 Presented to the Atlanta FoxPro Users Group.
- Web Connect - Building Web Applications With VFP - How to build a web application from start to finish. Query data, return HTML, Excel, XML, and PDF output. Securing our web application.
06/29/2002 Presented on behalf of the Atlanta FoxPro Users Group.
- Web Connect wwBusiness Class - WC4.15 releases a powerful business object for us to consume.
03/21/2002 Presented to the Atlanta FoxPro Users Group.
- Hybrid Applications - Fat client applications accessing remote data via HTTP.
11/15/2001 Presented to the Atlanta FoxPro Users Group